Day 6 - 1 Nov (Mon)

1 Nov..paid a visit to a friend's place..
& there was Rice's live~~


View from my friend's apartment @ Shiodome~

& mm..there was the unforgettable..yummy cheesecake @ Shiodome!! (^^)b


Outside Shibuya O-East before Rice live~

Rice's live was good. The livehouse was almost full.

I was somewhat standing alone, with Satsuki & Chacha in front of me, and Yuj and Peggy behind me. On retrospect, that was perhaps one of the best ways to absorb in Rice's performance. No doubt they have fast numbers, and the audience responded to these with high spirits. But to me, the best pieces that night were the slower ones. Perhaps because Rice's music is v much characterized by the cello's mellowness and Yuki's magnetic voice.

I shed quite a lot of tears that night, especially when [fake star] came on, and after.

Points to note:
- Rice live goods need improvement! ^^;
- No need to get lockers for Rice lives in future (unlike Mucc).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home